Welcome to Iron March Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Zigafolk () Radio

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
  • Ideology:Traditionalism

Posted Image

Zigafolk Radio just opened. Zigafolk Radio is an internet radio, which broadcasts music Neoclassic, Military pop, EBM, Martial Industrial, Dark Folk, Neofolk, Classic, Ambient music, and tries to become the culture center of traditionalistic and conservative people.
We want to cooperate with you. We see our cooperation in joint activities, such as camps, etc.
Our site (now only russian version, but you can use google translator) - http://zigafolk.ru/
Listen to the radio - http://zigafolk.ru/listen.m3u

Александр Славрос

Александр Славрос

The Monster Dick

• The Adminship
  • 2,690 posts
  • Ideology:FASCISM
Moved. And we'll get back to you on that last question you PMed soon enough.
Posted Image

darkwood

darkwood
  • Members
  • 135 posts
  • Ideology:Apocalyptic Fatalism
My sincere heils to you, /b/ro.
"A Praga a Berlino, a Mosca a Varsavia
A Buda a Stettino il fuoco brucia già
Viva l’Europa libera,viva l’Europa grande
Europa Nazione Nazione sarà"

Myrrysmies

Myrrysmies

why didn't you check it?

• Black Corps Captain
  • 3,628 posts
  • Ideology:Jackboot Shamanism
Oh yeah, I remember this site. Zigafolk got spammed on /int/ on daily basis. Good times. I should start listening more actively, I love EBM and Martial Industrial.

Truthfully is there anything to debate with the likes of you, a disgrace to Finnish people everywhere? Please kill yourself Jewboy.

Posted Image

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
We begin our radio program about secret communities, initiatistic groups and mysteries. It is in Russian, so if you understand Russian - you are welcome.
It begins on the 9 of March.
http://www.zigafolk....x.php?newsid=40

Elburzito

Elburzito

Oh hai Mark.

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Ideology:Authoritarian Nationalism/Irredentism

We begin our radio program about secret communities, initiatistic groups and mysteries. It is in Russian, so if you understand Russian - you are welcome.
It begins on the 9 of May.
http://www.zigafolk....x.php?newsid=40

9th of May? That's quite a while.
"You Babylonian Busboy, Macedonian Mechanic, Jerusalem Beer Brewer, Alexandrian Goat Skinner, Swineherd of Upper and Lower Egypt, Armenian Pig, Tatar Goat, Kamenets Hangman, Podolian Thief, Grandson of the Evil Serpent Himself and Buffoon of All the World and the Netherworld, Fool of Our God, Swine's Snout, Mare's asshole, Butcher's Dog, Unbaptized Brow, May the Devil Steam Your Ass! That's How the Cossacks Answer You, You Nasty Glob of Spit!"
-Cossack Letter to Mehmed 1

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
9 of March, excuse me.

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
It will begin in 1 minute.

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
Our logo
Posted Image
Posted Image

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
The library has just opened.
http://www.zigafolk....&category=books

Talleyrand

Talleyrand

The Virgin Tally

• Black Corps
  • 2,839 posts
  • Ideology:Vercingetorixism
So how's the planning to make the Iron March Variety Hour show going?
Posted Image

Elburzito

Elburzito

Oh hai Mark.

• Members
  • 681 posts

So how's the planning to make the Iron March Variety Hour show going?

I was just wondering about that.
"You Babylonian Busboy, Macedonian Mechanic, Jerusalem Beer Brewer, Alexandrian Goat Skinner, Swineherd of Upper and Lower Egypt, Armenian Pig, Tatar Goat, Kamenets Hangman, Podolian Thief, Grandson of the Evil Serpent Himself and Buffoon of All the World and the Netherworld, Fool of Our God, Swine's Snout, Mare's asshole, Butcher's Dog, Unbaptized Brow, May the Devil Steam Your Ass! That's How the Cossacks Answer You, You Nasty Glob of Spit!"

Goyles

Goyles

2 Minutes Man

• The Adminship
  • 3,043 posts
  • Ideology:Autistic rage
I am the only person straddled with any plans for this, so that involves putting together material for a solo show which is also something I havn't done before. Though that said, anything would be better than VOR, it is just that till now I have been mostly preoccupied.
Posted Image

Elderanon

Elderanon
  • Members
  • 77 posts
On krautchan http://krautchan.net...d-10954019.html

Myrrysmies

Myrrysmies

why didn't you check it?

• Black Corps Captain
  • 3,628 posts
  • Ideology:Jackboot Shamanism
>linking to temporary thread on imageboard

Truthfully is there anything to debate with the likes of you, a disgrace to Finnish people everywhere? Please kill yourself Jewboy.

Posted Image

Goyles

Goyles

2 Minutes Man

• The Adminship
  • 3,043 posts
Bookmarked.
Posted Image

Elburzito

Elburzito

Oh hai Mark.

• Members
  • 681 posts

I am the only person straddled with any plans for this, so that involves putting together material for a solo show which is also something I havn't done before. Though that said, anything would be better than VOR, it is just that till now I have been mostly preoccupied.

What's VOR?

Goyles

Goyles

2 Minutes Man

• The Adminship
  • 3,043 posts

What's VOR?

Voice of reason broadcast network. An AP3, friendly internet race realist, and new right mouthpiece.
Posted Image

Vladimir

Vladimir

The Big Bad Jew

• Gassed
  • 3,212 posts
  • Ideology:Talmudism

I could help you guys out once I get my laptop repaired. This is a project I would be most interested in working on.
bend over whiteboi, we ARYAN now

Александр Славрос

Александр Славрос

The Monster Dick

• The Adminship
  • 2,690 posts
  • Ideology:FASCISM
How about YOU instead work on the BLOG.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users