ATTENTION: There will be no account validations until further notice, maximum till next Monday (May 29th)

OFFICIAL IM STATEMENT REGARDING RECENT EVENTS

Welcome to Iron March Forums

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET'S PREMIUM PURITY SPIRALING WEBSITE

"[...] a website dubbed the 'Nazi Facebook'." -The Sun, UK

"A shadowy online fascism forum-Boston Metro, USA

"[An] international network that promotes race war [...] It boasts hundreds of ultra-radical, dedicated followers around the world -Daily Post, UK

"It encourages people to register so they could interact with, quote "fellow fascists" by simply clicking on a swastika -WFTV9(abc) News from Orlando, Florida, USA

Welcome to IRONMARCH.ORG the Online HQ for the IronMarch Global Fascist Fraternity and the Forge of the 21st Century Fascist! Join to network with fellow fascists worldwide, exchange materials, participate in a variety of projects and contribute to the Struggle. IronMarch is not your average forum, please make sure that you have read the following IronMarch threads and materials before registering:

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW, 1488 BOOTS ON THE GROUND! :IMMH:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Александр Славрос

Ironpride Network Directory

9 posts in this topic

9KUyJR8.png

Here we'll be listing all websites/online projects that belong to the IronPride Network. Whenever possible, the IronPride logo will be featured on the website/project/profile/channel that belongs to the network and that logo will lead to the official IPNetwork Directory page, where that page is listed. A copy of the directory will be kept in the OP of this topic. If the page is not listed here and on the official Directory page, then it is, in fact, not part of the IronPride network.

If you have a project that you want to be included into the IronPride Network post an application in this thread.

IM COMMUNITY PAGES

Official outlets of the IronMarch Global Fascist Fraternity.

1. IM Twitter
  2. IronSkype
  3. IM YouTube Channel

OFFICIAL IM PROJECTS

Projects spearheaded by IronMarch itself.

INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS

Individual projects and social media outlets of IronMarch Fraternity members.

1. YouTube Channel
  2. Twitter
  3. Facebook
  4. VK

AFFILIATED PROJECTS

Big/group projects with dedicated websites established by IronMarch Fraternity members.

3 people like this

Can I have one that links to the Urbex subforum please.

Why dont facebook page/account? Worldwide many people are in that shit...

3 people like this

Can I have one that links to the Urbex subforum please.

Make a website or a blog or something dedicated to the adventures of dindin. Something that people outside Ironmarch will see. The idea is to do cool shit and then link it all to our fascist network so people will see fascists as fun/interesting/badass people and they'll get curious.

2 people like this

Make a website or a blog or something dedicated to the adventures of dindin. Something that people outside Ironmarch will see. The idea is to do cool shit and then link it all to our fascist network so people will see fascists as fun/interesting/badass people and they'll get curious.

Ah ok, I see thanks

Ah, I will check out the gaming channel, I was looking for a gaming channel with the right angle. If anyone has other fascist gaming channels for me, please send me a message, since I suspect this thread will only be for sites that are part of the network.

since I suspect this thread will only be for sites that are part of the network.

Exactly. But if there other fascists with channels out there, regardless of their topic, they can join IM and add their channel to the network, thus be part of the community and get help with maybe improving what they're working on or finding new materials etc. Same for any individual project.

Exactly. But if there other fascists with channels out there, regardless of their topic, they can join IM and add their channel to the network, thus be part of the community and get help with maybe improving what they're working on or finding new materials etc. Same for any individual project.

How broad do you want this network to be? Do you want to have people who fit in with IronMarch, or do you also want other people to join your network, for example the type of lowtier sites like Stormfront or the Daily Stormer or high-tier sites like the Occidental Observer that might not fit in exactly with your own goals?

We're not talking about other communities like stormfront being part of the network, we're talking about projects of people related to our community ergo why I said >be part of the community.

Read the MK chapter "The Strong Man is Mightiest Alone". Purpose of the network isn't a "federation" or alliance, its expansion and exposure.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0