Welcome to Iron March Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Italian Fascist and Nationalist Movements

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

English Blackshirt

English Blackshirt
  • Members
  • 730 posts
  • Ideology:Mosleyite

What do you think of these Movements?

http://www.casapounditalia.org

http://www.forzanuova.org

http://www.destranazionale.org

http://www.fiammatricolore.com

DannyЉотић

DannyЉотић
  • Members
  • 646 posts
  • Ideology:Integral Nationalism
Casapound are legendary.
Forza Nuova are ok, but they have ran out of steam a long while ago (i tink alot of their members have probably gone off to join a group that actually DOING something, like Casapound).

English Blackshirt

English Blackshirt
  • Members
  • 730 posts
  • Ideology:Mosleyite
Gianfranco Fini of the Alleanza Nazionale (AN) gutted the old Movimento Sociale Italiano (MSI) of real Fascists and Nationalists, and turned it into a centre-right, liberal-conservative party. The traitor described Fascism as "evil".

Elburzito

Elburzito

Oh hai Mark.

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Ideology:Authoritarian Nationalism/Irredentism
I haven't heard anything worthwhile from Forza Nuova in AGES.

Gianfranco Fini of the Alleanza Nazionale (AN) gutted the old Movimento Sociale Italiano (MSI) of real Fascists and Nationalists, and turned it into a centre-right, liberal-conservative party. The traitor described Fascism as "evil".

To be honest with you, I think MSI were the only party with enough numbers to achieve anything note worthy. Too bad they merged with Alleanza Nazionale. Hell, even that merged with something worse (Il Popolo della Liberta' for Christ's sake)
"You Babylonian Busboy, Macedonian Mechanic, Jerusalem Beer Brewer, Alexandrian Goat Skinner, Swineherd of Upper and Lower Egypt, Armenian Pig, Tatar Goat, Kamenets Hangman, Podolian Thief, Grandson of the Evil Serpent Himself and Buffoon of All the World and the Netherworld, Fool of Our God, Swine's Snout, Mare's asshole, Butcher's Dog, Unbaptized Brow, May the Devil Steam Your Ass! That's How the Cossacks Answer You, You Nasty Glob of Spit!"
-Cossack Letter to Mehmed 1

Amicus Christi

Amicus Christi
  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Ideology:Monarchy
I actually vote for Forza Nuova.

Langbart

Langbart
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Ideology:Ethnic nationalist/Separatist

I'd like to tell you that, at the moment, I think that Forza Nuova is better than Casapound. But in the future who knows, maybe Casapound will start some serious changings.

ProudFascist

ProudFascist
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Ideology:Global Fascism

Why do you "...think that Forza Nuova is better than Casapound"?

Langbart

Langbart
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Ideology:Ethnic nationalist/Separatist

Why do you "...think that Forza Nuova is better than Casapound"?

It's just a feeling I've got, it seems to me that Forza Nuova are more into "serious business", while I don't know if Casapound will stay loyal to its principles when shit gets real.

ProudFascist

ProudFascist
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Ideology:Global Fascism

I agree that Forza Nuova strike me as "...more into serious business..." but Casapound certainly have the current momentum.

Wolfspath

Wolfspath
  • Members
  • 583 posts
  • Ideology:TarctorFascism

Little peak at the Casapounds HQ with english subtitles.

1488 pants on the ground!

Александр Славрос

Александр Славрос

The Monster Dick

• The Adminship
  • 2,386 posts
  • Ideology:FASCISM

They didn't show all the good stuff, but the video is old. Should've taken pictures when I was given the tour.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users