Welcome to Iron March Forums

"It encourages people to register so they could interact with, quote "fellow fascists" by simply clicking on a swastika."

-WFTV9(abc) News from Orlando, Florida, USA

Welcome to IRONMARCH.ORG the Online HQ for the IronMarch Global Fascist Fraternity and the Forge of the 21st Century Fascist! Join to network with fellow fascists worldwide, exchange materials, participate in a variety of projects and contribute to the Struggle. IronMarch is not your average forum, please make sure that you have read the following IronMarch threads before registering:

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW, 1488 BOOTS ON THE GROUND! 

Brytenwalda

TWO ISLAMIC NIGGERS CUT A BRITISH SOLDIER'S FUCKING HEAD OFF IN THE STREETS OF LONDON.

103 posts in this topic

http://www.telegraph...e-barracks.html

Eyewitness Michael Atley, 28, who works for a building maintenance firm nearby, said the two killers were in a blue BMW 3 series which mounted the pavement and knocked the victim over.

They then beheaded him with either a meat cleaver or a machete before both were shot by police officers who were on the scene within moments.

He told the Telegraph: “We heard the gunfire from the police shooting the two people. There were a few shots, then a pause, then some more shots, maybe eight shots in total.

“I spoke to an eyewitness who had seen the whole thing and he said they had run the guy over and then started decapitating him.

“When the police arrived the black guys were waving a pistol and a machete or a meat cleaver in the air and the police opened fire.

“When I got there the police were rushing to the bodies of the people they had shot.

“A helicopter landed in the middle of the road and took the victim away. There was a lot of blood. The paramedics wear blue gloves and they were covered in blood.”

Let's see the pricks in damage control try and squirm away from using racial epithets. They'll send these niggers, if they live, down to prison with a cosy pillow and a state of the art TV; because you know, they need REHABILITATION.

He was beheaded by the Youth. Problem solved.

What an absolute disgrace this country is. They should've just blown both their heads off. Sick of this dirty goat-fucking desert cult!

http://www.telegraph...e-barracks.html

Let's see the pricks in damage control try and squirm away from using racial epithets. They'll send these niggers, if they live, down to prison with a cosy pillow and a state of the art TV; because you know, they need REHABILITATION.

The only rehabilitation they need is a bullet in the skull.

Seriously European, how in the hell do you allow this?

4 people like this

A mixture of cowardice, the destruction of our national/racial/cultural identity, and the comfort levels attained by our people; we're just fucking lambs to the slaughter unless we wake up now.

3 people like this

White people didn't listen, and now your arrogance has caught up with you. You'd better repent and pray for mercy, because this is the beginning of the birth pains.

Pass the rope.

za6LsXN.jpg

Just another day... where have I seen it before?

nig_image32.jpg

"Theresa May calls a meeting of Government emergency committee Cobra" Motherfuckers are going to run this as a terror attack.

we're just fucking lambs to the slaughter

If the image of an insane nigger caped in blood holding a murder weapon and screaming muslamic babble isn't enough to get the point across, then yes we are.

za6LsXN.jpg

Jesus christ i can't get over that. Just look at it.

4 people like this

I hope you're satisfied, Dominique. You could've waited a couple of days and taken this coon to the afterlife with you.

Wyatt nailed it, once again.

sC8im5H.png

3 people like this

"they started hacking at him, hacking at his flesh like he was a piece of meat... no.. no human could have done this" -- Eyewitness report, LBC

>niggers

>human

4 people like this

kdcKEX6.jpg

The second attacker.

nig_image41.jpg

Deuteronomy 28:43-45

New International Version (NIV)

43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

45 All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.

Take the hint people. Draw your lines in the sand now, be prepared.

Amos 8:11-12

11 “The days are coming,” declares the Sovereign Lord,

“when I will send a famine through the land—

not a famine of food or a thirst for water,

but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord.

12 People will stagger from sea to sea

and wander from north to east,

searching for the word of the Lord,

but they will not find it.

Psalm 139:22

22 I have nothing but hatred for them;

I count them my enemies.

Exodus 20:3-6

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Learn to shoot and kill, don't wait for somebody else to do it for you or expect somebody else to have your back. The nigger did have a point though; our government doesn't give a damn about us. The Klan realized that about theirs in America.

#woolwich has as much to do with Islam as the Birmingham pub bombings had to do with Catholicism

If you were white british, how would you react to this woolwich murder incident? Would you resort to racism? Xenophobia?

It's incidents like Woolwich that gets racist parties like EDL, BNP and UKIP voted in... Stop fucking ruin it for everyone else.

Ppl should know Islam is against killing Islam is apeaceful religion&their r mentality sick Muslim which don't represent Islam

What happened in Woolwich is awful but not all Muslims are like that. Don't tar all will the same brush

Murders such as 'Woolwich' is probably the minimum that countries like Afghanistan and Iraq experience because of foreign intervention.

Horrific, sickening murder in #Woolwich. Now London can choose between showing its best or worst side in response

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=woolwich&src=typd

Too much Cultural Marxism. Russia, USA, anyone, please nuke Britain. I cannot bear to see them in pain anymore.

1 person likes this

At this point, most of these people deserve it; they shouldn't be surprised by this shit. Import every third-worlder with conflicting interests and views and GIVE THEM RIGHTS? Sounds like a good idea...

It's pointless talking about this shit because nobody's going to do anything anyway. Whenever somebody does they get denounced and forgotten about and we just talk this "never again" shit or form a pointless protest. These guys will get 5-10 years max and get to demand their halal meat and sky sports and we'll like it. For anyone that does care, just take care and get by with you and your own and whoever you may meet along the way, don't even bother trying to convince people, just be prepared yourself. I gave up that politics shit along time ago. If they haven't got it by now, they never will. They tremble at the knees at the possibility that they may have to kill somebody, take responsibility for what they've sown, they will try any other means but violence and that is because they still do not want to have any responsibilities.

#woolwich has as much to do with Islam as the Birmingham pub bombings had to do with Catholicism

If you were white british, how would you react to this woolwich murder incident? Would you resort to racism? Xenophobia?

It's incidents like Woolwich that gets racist parties like EDL, BNP and UKIP voted in... Stop fucking ruin it for everyone else.

Ppl should know Islam is against killing Islam is apeaceful religion&their r mentality sick Muslim which don't represent Islam

What happened in Woolwich is awful but not all Muslims are like that. Don't tar all will the same brush

Murders such as 'Woolwich' is probably the minimum that countries like Afghanistan and Iraq experience because of foreign intervention.

Horrific, sickening murder in #Woolwich. Now London can choose between showing its best or worst side in response

https://twitter.com/...olwich&src=typd

Too much Cultural Marxism. Russia, USA, anyone, please nuke Britain. I cannot bear to see them in pain anymore.

Not sure about comparative sizes of the crowds but #getthemout is getting quite a bit of traffic too, on the upside...

this is horrifying.

>at home today

>I told my family to put the tv on

>Le scheming hands

>networks not showing the video

>government propaganda; statement from islamic council of britain, govt rep says 'this is a terrorist attack'

>explain this is not a terror attack, but civil war

>get that look

>but muslims have been rioting in stockholm for three days, is that terrorism?

>the attackers said 'our people'

>they don't have people. nobody supports terrorists.

>leave room.

Not sure about comparative sizes of the crowds but #getthemout is getting quite a bit of traffic too, on the upside...

Couldn't get anything so i tried this

https://twitter.com/...20back&src=tyah

people saying 'send them back' to the terrorists, they're from London just muslim, where are you planning on sending them back like

The terrorists are British citizens, where are you going to send them back to?

Hang whoever did it. Honour the soldiers memory. Stop being an idiot and calling Muslims terrorists or using the term "send them back".

"Send them back to their own country" Ye i forgot that all Muslims (1.6 billion people) all reside in one country.

ad nauseam

typical its the people who left school with minimum qualifications that have jumped on the racist 'send them back' bandwagon in this debate

2013 has been filled with many violent events. There's six months left to go. Hopefully we'll get some rightwing action soon.

I just want the war to start in Greece, then we can get properly prepared if we want.

We all do. Surely the EU will not let Golden Dawn's success go unpunished, there will be an international intervention if they win the election. Greece will need all the volunteers they can get their hands on, especially well-funded fascists from Western Europe.

1 person likes this

people saying 'send them back' to the terrorists, they're from London just muslim, where are you planning on sending them back like

The terrorists are British citizens, where are you going to send them back to?

>this

>anything new

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/machete-murderer-who-admits-killing-1895673

Bloodthirsty murderous niggerpacks are valuable to the British society, you don't simply "send them back".

God Damn...